250 Beiträge

schwaebi
Halbdaggl
Labbadia kam mir eher vor wie der Pottwal...

Another thing that got forgotten was the fact that against all probability a sperm whale had suddenly been called into existence several miles above the surface of an alien planet.

And since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this poor innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity as a whale before it then had to come to terms with not being a whale any more.

This is a complete record of its thoughts from the moment it began its life till the moment it ended it.

Ah … ! What’s happening? it thought.

Er, excuse me, who am I?

Hello?

Why am I here? What’s my purpose in life?

What do I mean by who am I?

Calm down, get a grip now … oh! this is an interesting sensation, what is it? It’s a sort of … yawning, tingling sensation in my … my … well I suppose I’d better start finding names for things if I want to make any headway in what for the sake of what I shall call an argument I shall call the world, so let’s call it my stomach.

Good. Ooooh, it’s getting quite strong. And hey, what’s about this whistling roaring sound going past what I’m suddenly going to call my head? Perhaps I can call that … wind! Is that a good name? It’ll do … perhaps I can find a better name for it later when I’ve found out what it’s for. It must be something very important because there certainly seems to be a hell of a lot of it. Hey! What’s this thing? This … let’s call it a tail – yeah, tail. Hey! I can can really thrash it about pretty good can’t I? Wow! Wow! That feels great! Doesn’t seem to achieve very much but I’ll probably find out what it’s for later on. Now – have I built up any coherent picture of things yet?

No.

Never mind, hey, this is really exciting, so much to find out about, so much to look forward to, I’m quite dizzy with anticipation …

Or is it the wind?

There really is a lot of that now isn’t it?

And wow! Hey! What’s this thing suddenly coming towards me very fast? Very very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like … ow … ound … round … ground! That’s it! That’s a good name – ground!

I wonder if it will be friends with me?

And the rest, after a sudden wet thud, was silence.

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1)

fkAS
Halbdaggl
Kronenclub hat geschrieben:
higgi hat geschrieben:
Tifferette hat geschrieben:
Ich gehe davon aus, dass wir mit unseren Keepern der Vorsaison in Rückstand geraten wären. Und dann hätte ich mal sehen wollen, wie das mit der Stabilität so läuft.

Yeap, weis jetzt nicht ob es Können oder Glück war, aber mit Bredlowmüller hätte es nach 5 Minuten 0-1 gestanden

Safe :lol: aber da sollten die 10 Mann davor sich an die Nase fassen. Nübel weiss jetzt noch nicht warum der Ball ihm 1m vorm Tor in die Arme gerollt ist.

Bredlow hatte schon eine recht gute Ausstrahlung, Nübel nochmal paar Stufen weiter oben. Müller war, sicherlich Kopf bedingt., in 90 Prozent der Spiele nicht Bundesligatauglich.

Hmm, also, was es zu halten gab, hätte zumindest Bredlow auch rausgefischt. Der Fehler beim Lattenkopfball hätte ebenso zu den anderen Torhütern gepasst. Glück, dass der Freiburger etwas orientierungslos war. Aber Nübel schont auf jeden Fall die Nerven und er spielt richtig gut mit. Bredlow war ja fußballerisch auch nicht schlecht, aber Nübel hat nochmal ein besseres Gespür dafür, wo der Ball hin muss und wann's schnell gehen soll.... außer natürlich in Leipzig.

Bin mal gespannt, wie die Mannschaft reagiert, wenn so ein Ball zum 0:1 reintrudelt.

fkAS
Halbdaggl
letzterschwob hat geschrieben:Nein das ist nicht zu einfach. Hat jeder gesehen, dass man mit einem tauglichen Trainer auch ohne Guirassy in dieser Phase 9-12 Punkte mehr geholt hätte.

Ich tippe auch, dass sich Hoeneß eine Formation ausgedacht hätte, die besser zum VfB passt, nicht Silas alleine vorne, nicht Anton als klassischen RV, der die Linie hoch und runter rennen muss... und alle anderen Scherzchen, die Bruno so in den Sinn gekommen sind, damit Spieler nicht auf bekannten Positionen spielen müssen.

Bundes-Jogi
Grasdaggl
Gibts des hat geschrieben:Das waren die Vogesen Vogonen, die das ignoriert haben. Zur Strafe wurde bisweilen eine ihrer Großmütter an den gefrässigen Plapperkäfer von Traal verfüttert.
Also bitte keine Geschichtsklitterung :P

Here is what to do if you want to get a lift from a Vogon: forget it. They are one of the most unpleasant races in the Galaxy. Not actually evil, but bad-tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous. They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders – signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. The best way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick your finger down his throat, and the best way to irritate him is to feed his grandmother to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. On no account should you allow a Vogon to read poetry at you.

Vogon poetry is described as "the third worst poetry in the Universe" (behind that of the Azgoths of Kria and that of Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings, the latter of which was destroyed when the Earth was). The main example used in the story is a short piece composed by Jeltz, which roughly emulates nonsense verse in style (example below). The story relates that listening to it is an experience similar to torture as demonstrated when Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect are forced to listen to the poetry (and say how much they liked it) prior to being thrown out of an airlock.

"Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts
With my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

A second example of Vogon poetry is found in the Hitchhiker's Guide interactive fiction game that was produced by Infocom; responding to the poetry forms a major part of game play. The first verse is as above; one version of the second verse follows:

"Bleem miserable venchit! Bleem forever mestinglish asunder frapt.
Gashee morphousite, thou expungiest quoopisk!
Fripping lyshus wimbgunts, awhilst moongrovenly kormzibs.
Gerond withoutitude form into formless bloit, why not then? Moose."
„Selbst das wildeste Tier kennt doch des Mitleids Regung“ – „Ich kenne keins und bin deshalb kein Tier“ (Richard III).

Southern Comfort hat geschrieben:Seine Performance in Hoffenheim war (wie das Kaff selbst) ziemlich farblos. Da waren am Ende ja alle ratlos, ihn eingeschlossen.

Ginge er hier genauso ein, dann wird es auch mit seinem Nachnamen schwierig. "Chance des Lebens" vielleicht nicht, aber "sein vorletzter Schuss" schon eher.

Vorletzter Schuss? Ihr seid voll streng. Der ist jung und macht einen hervorragenden Eindruck. Habe eher das Gefühl, dass er an der Autobahnraststätte ein paar Fehler machen konnte, die er dann hier nicht mehr machen muss, so ungefähr.

Und auf seinem Namen herumzureiten ist ja wohl auch Quatsch. Das klingt immer so „mir macht’s ja nix, aber andere, dümmere als wir, die drehen ihm einen Strick draus“. Papperlapapp.

publicenemy
Granadaseggl
SH scheint ein Trainer zu sein, der schaut, welche Spieler und welches Mannschaftsgefüge er zur Verfügung hat und konzentriert sich darauf, daraus das beste zu machen. Derzeit gelingt das ausgezeichnet.

Viele Trainer zäumen das Pferd von hinten auf. Sie behaupten eine Vorstellung vom Fußball zu haben und der Verein soll die dieser Vorstellung entsprechende Mannschaft bereitstellen. Auf höchstem Niveau macht das Guardiola (ganz ausgezeichnet), im Regal darunter agiert Tuchel und ganz unten Labbadia.

Hoffentlich bleibt SH bei dieser Einstellung und uns noch lange erhalten.

Tamasi
Grasdaggl
Paco hat geschrieben:
Tamasi hat geschrieben:Ohne die Labbadia-Monate hätte die letzte Saison auch sorgenfreier werden können. Sprich: Da war schon einiges da, was wir jetzt sehen.

Das ist ein bisschen zu einfach. Labbadia hatte glaube ich 7 oder 8 mal Guirassy nicht zur Verfügung mit seinen 12 Spieltagen.

Diesen Millot hatte er ja auch nie.