6258 Beiträge

higgi hat geschrieben:Wolle hat keine Sau gejuckt

Da hat der VfB ja auch gelogen: Wolle Dietrich im Fadenkreuz, das gab es nicht – das waren Stempel mit dem Wort “Spalter”.

Bundes-Jogi
Grasdaggl
The Italian who went to New York
(must be read with an italian accent, preferably out loud)
One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina Morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand . I wanna to piss onna my plate. She say you better not piss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.

Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.

So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the man and he call me sonna ma bitch.

I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I say piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy.
„Selbst das wildeste Tier kennt doch des Mitleids Regung“ – „Ich kenne keins und bin deshalb kein Tier“ (Richard III).

niwoh
Lombaseggl
Tifferette hat geschrieben:Ich hatte ja schon immer so nen Verdacht.

Etwas mehr musikalisches Niwoh würde ich zappa schon zutrauen. Aber der hier lebt ja leider nicht mehr...

Bild

...also der rechte natürlich...

de mappes
Spamferkel
Tifferette hat geschrieben:Au contraire - die hatten sie nicht alle und sind jetzt zur Vernunft gekommen.

Stimmt
Rauswurf Schuster war ebenso schwachsinnig wie die Wahl von grammozis
Letzte Patrone für hengen
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Spielgerät
Granadaseggl
Ü 70 muss es richten. Wenn jetzt noch Kurt Beck zur Wiederwahl antritt ist die Palz gerettet.
Es bringt jetzt gar nichts, mit dem Kopf die rote Laterne einzuhauen
- Fabian Seneca Wohlgemuth -

de mappes
Spamferkel
Kicker Zitat von FCK vs KA

"...Vor dem Anstoß versammeln sich beide Teams um den Mittelkreis, um Ex-FCK-Spieler und Weltmeister Andreas Böhme zu gedenken, der in der Nacht auf Dienstag im Alter von 63 Jahren verstarb..."

Wann war denn dieser Böhme Weltmeister? Stand er in Bern auf dem Platz?!?

Geklaut bei TM
Und ich muss direkt wieder an die Funde der Gitarre neulich denken

Nur hier ist es noch deutlich peinlicher
Don't criticize what you can't understand