8121 Beiträge




Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Wilko Johnson, Roger Daltrey - Going Back Home

Wilko Johnson > Nach seinem Westcliff High School Abschluss reiste er nach Indien, bevor er nach Essex zurückkehrte, um mit der Pigboy Charlie Band zu spielen. Die Band entwickelte sich zu Dr. Feelgood, eine der Vorreiter der Pub-Rock-Bewegung der 1970er Jahre.Nach seiner Rückkehr 1972 aus Goa arbeitete Johnson weniger als ein Jahr als Englischlehrer.

Von 2011 bis 2012 war er in vier Episoden der Fantasy-Fernsehserie Game of Thrones als königlicher Henker :roll: Ser Ilyn Payn zu sehen.



I wanna live the way I like
Sleep all the morning, go and get my fun at night
Things ain't like that here
Working just to keep my payments clear
I bought a brand new motor and I'm waiting for a loan
So I can fill her up and start her, and I'm going back home

Tuba Skinny - "Going Back Home" - Royal St.



;)

I don't want to go back home now :arr:
I could write several novels about what I do not know.

Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Natalie Macmaster's kids dance up a storm. :banane:

Natalie Macmaster performing live with her husband Donnell Leahy and family at the Kelowna Community Theatre. Mispelt the last name.



Family of fiddlers

The von Trapps! World-renowned musicians Natalie MacMaster and Donnell Leahy are touring with their 7 children.

I could write several novels about what I do not know.


Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl


There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
What a field day for the heat (Ooh ooh ooh)
A thousand people in the street (Ooh ooh ooh)
Singing songs and they carrying signs (Ooh ooh ooh)
Mostly say, "Hooray for our side" (Ooh ooh ooh)
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
I could write several novels about what I do not know.

Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Gary Clark Jr brings a die-hard fan on stage to perform in front of a sold out crowd at the Met in Philly.



Molly Tuttle and Billy Strings, "Sittin On Top Of The World"



Busking on the streets of Brighton

The Big Push - War Pigs (Black Sabbath cover)

I could write several novels about what I do not know.

Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Bei einem kühlen S.Pellegrino :prost: entspannt....

It takes a worried man to sing a worried song
I’m worried now but I won’t be worried long

If anyone should ask you who composed this song
Say it was me and I sing it all day long

I could write several novels about what I do not know.


Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl




I gave you a brand new Ford
But you said, "I want a Cadillac!"
I bought you a $10 dollar dinner
You said, "Thanks for the snack!"
I let you live in my penthouse
You said, "It was just a shack!"
I gave you 7 children
Now you wanna give em back!

My love is like a fire

Your love is like a cigarette

My love is like a fire

But baby yours is like a cigarette

I watch you step down on it baby and crush it

Tell me how, tell me how, how blue can you get
I could write several novels about what I do not know.

Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
¡Three Amigos! - My Little Buttercup ;)



Lucky Day (Steve Martin): Wherever there is injustice, you will find us. Ned Nederlander (Martin Short): Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there. Dusty Bottoms (Chevy Chase): Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

I could write several novels about what I do not know.



Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Me and you and a dog named Boo



Wandering dog is Istanbul commuters' best friend

A street dog named Boji travels throughout the city by ferry, subway and tram. Officials record his movements via microchip and say he safely navigates more than two dozen metro stations every day.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1958971971961

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/w ... est-friend

~~

3 little bears



The Three Little Bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JailG6xlhng

I have a strange thought
That if a black bear foraging this early Fall
Came along and found me

I could write several novels about what I do not know.

Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Kürzlich habe ich eine 80iger Geburtstagskarte an meine Tante geschickt.

Hier zwei "upcoming Eighties "

Arthur Ira „Art“ Garfunkel (* 5. November 1941 in Forest Hills, New York City)

1996

Art Garfunkel, son Arthur Jr. (James) & wife Kim - The 59th Street Bridge Song/Feelin' Groovy



2019

Art Garfunkel and his son cover The Everly Brothers live in Napa, May 12, 2019

The Apple didn’t fall far from that tree!



Art Garfunkel and his son James (a/k/a Art Jr.) play a cover version of The Everly Brothers' song "Devoted To You," which was originally released in 1958. The song was written by Felice and Boudleaux Bryant. Joining them onstage are Tab Laven (guitar) and Paul Beard (keyboard).

Paul Frederic Simon (* 13. Oktober 1941 in Newark, New Jersey)

Joan Chandos Baez (* 9. Januar 1941 in New York City)



I could write several novels about what I do not know.





Strafraumgitarre
Benutzeravatar
Halbdaggl
Coalminer's Beat - Geil! :D

Now for something completely different: :)


Haberscher Disclaimer: Fuck!!! :shock:

Und gleich noch eins:


Haberscher Disclaimer: Hämmerle, gell? @Rudi muss jetzt nur noch nen Bond-Movie drumrum drehen, aber das Grundgerüst steht. Noi, aber seriously, you know: Bin bissle geflashed. :!: :prost:
Fick den Reichskanzler! Und den Kaiser!