8121 Beiträge























Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl


~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNfe3GsP4Bk


These bones they are aching
hey're getting weaker every day
Like I won't hear Like those doctors say
And they're aching bad Every single day
Like I won't hear Like they always say
o take me back to Hollywood town
Where it's warm now, where it's warm
And the folks 'round here say,
Boy you never had it so good
You don't know you're born, you're born
And I know you don't like what I'm doing
But baby you don't understand
I could write several novels about what I do not know.

Tifferette
Benutzeravatar
Grasdaggl
Ich hatte überhaupt nicht mitbekommen, dass Of Monsters and Men schon seit einiger Zeit ein neues Album draußen haben. Diese Lücke wird jetzt geschlossen, und ich muss sagen - ganz fabelhaft, wie auch schon das erste.

"They may be drinkers, Robin, but they are also human beings."

(Batman)

Paleto Gaffeur
Halbdaggl
[quote="Hasenrupfer"]Man hofft ja bei sowas immer auf bestimmte Songs, mir würd der hier für den ganzen verdammten Abend reichen.

Naja Lizzy hat schon noch ein paar anderer gute Songs,die man hören will, Boys are back in town, Baby please don't go, Angel of death, Thunder and Lightning, Renegade, Jailbreak, the rocker, still in love with you, cold sweat, sarah, whisky in the jar (spielen sie aber selten)...ok auch emerald...killer on the loose, chinatown.....und got to give it uhuhuuuuuup.....

merkt man das, dass ich Lizzyfan forever and ever bin?