Greta ist aus ihrem Dornröschenschlaf wieder erwacht. Sie gibt nun regelmäßig einer einschlägig bekannten Münchner-Proll-Disco Radiointerviews in Schweden. Allerdings wissen davon nur widerliche alte weiße Männer, die in Fussballforen hinein-laichen. Von daher: scheiss drauf.
17jährige Mädchen sind ein Quell - ganz generell. Natürlich, aber auch im Hinblick auf fundamentale Bestätigungen dessen, was alten Säcken dreut, insbesondere ihrem Vergessen... Jedenfalls sagte Gretchen gegenüber P1: “Words like green, sustainable, net-zero, environmentally friendly, organic, climate-neutral, and fossil-free are today so misused and watered down that they have pretty much lost all their meaning.”
Right, Greta, if they have had ever one - a meaning, I mean...
“There are signs of change, of awakening,” Thunberg says, in the show. “Just take the #MeToo movement, Black Lives Matter, or the School Strike movement for example.”
So true. Or just take the Hippies. Or the floppy Loppies. I mean - sorry - they changed everything, but everything. Did you listen, Hägerström?
“It’s all interconnected. We have passed a social tipping point; we can no longer look away from what our society has been ignoring for so long, whether it is equality, justice, or sustainability.”
Yeah. Our holy society. Other societies? Which one? I dont think they have any problems at all. Look, Bottom-Sucker, Boomer, a problem is a problem as long as I can feel it.
Liebe Greta, Du kannst nicht immer 17 sein, Liebling, das kannst Du nicht.