29243 Beiträge

killroy
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1 Std.
I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!


wie ein kleinkind :lol:
seit/seid

Herr der (Brust-)Ringe III - Die Rückkehr des Präsidenten

Bundes-Jogi
Benutzeravatar
Grasdaggl
Und damit hat FOX News seinen berühmtesten Stamm-Zuschauer verloren. Und hoffentlich bleiben diese bewaffneten Trump-Fan-Milizen zu Hause.
„Selbst das wildeste Tier kennt doch des Mitleids Regung“ – „Ich kenne keins und bin deshalb kein Tier“ (Richard III).

CoachingZone
Halbdaggl
Bundes-Jogi hat geschrieben:Und damit hat FOX News seinen berühmtesten Stamm-Zuschauer verloren. Und hoffentlich bleiben diese bewaffneten Trump-Fan-Milizen zu Hause.


Haben sie sowieso, weil Trump gerade seinen eigenen TV-Sender aufbauen will.
Wenn die Unfähigkeit einen Decknamen braucht, nennt sie sich Pech.

- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand -

CoachingZone
Halbdaggl
Aus der Post ein letztes Mal Kopfschütteln über jemanden, der den Schuss nicht gehört hat:

Trump insisted Saturday that “this election is far from over” shortly after multiple outlets projected Biden to be the winner of the presidency.

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: They don’t want the truth to be exposed,” Trump said in a statement issued by his campaign in which he repeated several unfounded claims about widespread fraud having occurred in states where Biden is leading, including Pennsylvania.

“The simple fact is this election is far from over,” Trump said. “Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor.”

Trump said that starting Monday, his campaign would “start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated.”

“I will not rest until the American people have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands,” Trump said.


Aber wenigstens wird diese Aussage auf ihn zurückfallen, wenn die Versuche, das Wahlergebnis juristisch anzufechten, scheitern. Wobei, hat ihn bislang ja auch nicht geschert...
Wenn die Unfähigkeit einen Decknamen braucht, nennt sie sich Pech.

- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand -


CoachingZone
Halbdaggl
Biden hat sich gestern wohl gegen seine Berater durchgesetzt und gestern Nacht KEINE President elect-Rede gehalten. Guter Stil halt...
Wenn die Unfähigkeit einen Decknamen braucht, nennt sie sich Pech.

- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand -

Southern Comfort
Benutzeravatar
Grasdaggl
Bruno Labbadia ist wie ein Aschenbecher in einer Kneipe, die schon vor 20 Jahren hätte abgerissen werden sollen. Du weißt nicht, warum, aber er steht stetig in der Ecke, voller kalter Kippen und mit dem beharrlichen Geruch von verbrannter Vergangenheit.










Tamasi
Benutzeravatar
Allmachtsbachel
Kaltzlocke+ hat geschrieben:Laura Ingraham, die so tut, als ob sie über Trump redet, aber in Wirklichkeit zu ihm redet:



Großartig.

Und überhaupt:
Was für ein schöner Tag. Hat auch Bill Hemmer bei Fox gesagt... und sich aufs Wetter bezogen, sicher ist sicher. :D Es gab dort ein gutes Interview mit dem demokratischen Senator von PA, der weiter die Versöhnund und Zusammenarbeit promotet hat. Und sogar Karl Rove hat nochmal daran erinnert, dass Trump nur mit wirklich guten Gründen vor Gericht ziehen kann.

Laut "gut informierten Quellen" aus dem Weißen Haus drängt dort vor allem die Familie darauf, dass Trump alle rechtlichen Mittel ausnutzt. Die meisten Berater wären hingegen eher deeskalierend. Angeblich soll und wird Trump - wenn es keine ausreichenden Betrugs-Beweise gibt - seine Niederlage zugeben, Größe zeigen und das Land zu einer friedlichen Übergabe führen.

Wohl

kaum.

Erstens wird Trump das nicht können. Es würde jedenfalls seinem ganzen Verhalten der letzten Jahre total widersprechen. Selbst wenn er einen ganzen Kreidefelsen weglutscht, wird er noch Botschaften an die Proud Boys o.ä. mit in seine Worte packen. Zweitens... versuchen mit diesen Durchstechereien vermutlich nur ein paar Berater ihren Ruf zu retten.

Ein Talker bei CNN hat übrigens schonmal auf die feierliche Zeremonie der Amtsübergabe vorausgeblickt. EIgentlich auch kaum vorstellbar, dass Trump das hinkriegt.

Mago
Granadaseggl
Auf Fox News sprechen sie gerade darüber, dass Trump in vier Jahren wieder kandidieren wollen könnte, um sich die Präsidentschaft, die man ihm aus seiner Sicht gestohlen habe, wieder zurückzuholen. :shock:

CoachingZone
Halbdaggl
Bild

Trump bei der Rückkehr vom Golfclub

Wenn das Zähnefletschen und die Sonnenbräunschmiere nicht drauf ist, sieht das Gesicht nur wie das eines verbitterten alten Mannes aus...
Zuletzt geändert von CoachingZone am 7. November 2020 23:55, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Wenn die Unfähigkeit einen Decknamen braucht, nennt sie sich Pech.

- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand -

Tamasi
Benutzeravatar
Allmachtsbachel
Mago hat geschrieben:Auf Fox News sprechen sie gerade darüber, dass Trump in vier Jahren wieder kandidieren wollen könnte, um sich die Präsidentschaft, die man ihm aus seiner Sicht gestohlen habe, wieder zurückzuholen. :shock:

Da würde ich eher auf seine Tochter wetten und dass sie die Ehre ihres Vaters wieder herstellen will etc.pp.

Allerdings wette ich erstmal lieber nicht mehr. :lol:

Bundes-Jogi
Benutzeravatar
Grasdaggl
Opinions
Donald Trump’s concession speech
Did you know they can do that? I didn’t know that.

Opinion by
Alexandra Petri

November 7, 2020 at 5:37 p.m. GMT+1
In case the thing stopping President Trump from delivering a concession speech is the fact that nobody has drafted one for him, I have gone ahead and done so:

Well, people are saying they don’t want me to be president anymore. And they are saying it very strongly, with their ballots. Did you know they can do that? I didn’t know that.

Follow the latest on Election 2020
So I am not going to be the president anymore. Not anymore! I thought Article II said that if you’re the president, they let you do it as long as you want to! But they have an Article I and an Article III, folks! I and III. Maybe even IV or V! Could be VI. I said, where are they finding all these articles? And they said, the Constitution.

So at first, I said, they’re stealing the election. Look at what they’re doing! They have gotten all these millions and millions of people to fill out little pieces of paper, and they’re trying to give the presidency away to whoever has the most little pieces of paper with their name on it, whether that’s me or Kanye or Joe Biden! Even though I’ve only had it four years and it’s like new. I’ve barely touched it. And they’re saying I have to give it away just because fewer of the little pieces of paper have my name on them, in certain, specific states? That doesn’t seem fair. So I said, what is this? What’s going on here? People, we’ve got to stop the count, I said! Stop the count. We can’t let this happen to our beautiful voting. And the man who is always calling me sir, he came in his hard hat, a big guy, tough, he said, sir, actually, that is voting.

I couldn’t believe it. I said, these millions and millions of little tiny pieces of paper, with names and signatures, you mean to tell me that’s people casting their legitimate votes in accordance with the laws of democracy, and he said, yes, that is how you got to be president the first time, and I said, I thought I was president because the map and maybe something to do with God, and he said, That too, sir, and then he sobbed onto my shoulder and called me ‘sir’ one last time.

I thought they were doing devious things, I said. I kept seeing all the numbers and they didn’t make any sense, like my net worth, but bad. I kept saying, wait a minute, what’s going on here? Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada. Why are we looking at these states? Why are they important? Why are we watching a man in Gap khakis yell at a map into the night? Did the map do something wrong? It is red in some places and blue in other places. It seems like the red and the blue are fighting each other by doing math? I have a great brain, and I knew that if I were not following, nobody would be following.

But it turns out in some places Joe had more little papers than I had, and in other places I had more than he had. And I said, it’s very complicated. And I said, so whoever gets the most paper, that’s the president, and they said, no, we have a system called the electoral college which is a vestigial system from our nation’s founding, and it means that you can have the most papers and still not be the president. That was how you became president in the first place. And that’s okay? I said, and they said, no, but it used to benefit you, so we did not complain about it, and now it is too late.

So that’s what it is, folks! A little thing called an election. Most people have never heard of it, but it’s been happening every four years, for all this time. Centuries! And it says I’m not the president anymore. It’s incredible, isn’t it? And then they came up to me and they said, sir, we have to go by what it says, so I said, okay, that’s what they want, give them what they want!

And they said, Mr. President, sir, it’s not up to you.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... vDhmQxqT6Q
„Selbst das wildeste Tier kennt doch des Mitleids Regung“ – „Ich kenne keins und bin deshalb kein Tier“ (Richard III).