- Monitor
-
- Granadaseggl
A Million Miles Away Irish Tour '74
William Rory Gallagher (geb.1948 in Ballyshannon im County Donegal, Irland;
gest. 1995 in London), irischer Gitarrist und Singer-Songwriter.
I didn't even have a record player as a kid, so everything was down to radio.
Lonnie Donegan and the folk movement were responsible for a lot of the spread of the blues in England. The group Them with Van Morrison was a big influence on me, too, as were The Stones; The Yardbirds, John Mayall, and the other British blues pioneers.
I spend most of my time in London but I come back to Ireland whenever I can.
I see music as a lifetime affair.
~ Rory Gallagher ~
Ich habe noch irgendwo in einer Kiste eine alte orig. Lonnie Donegan LP.
Anthony James „Lonnie“ Donegan war ein britischer Folk-, Jazz- und Skiffle-Musiker.
Lonnie Donegan • “Rock Island Line” • 1961
I could write several novels about what I do not know.