aber ich hör...
ps Deine girls sind cool
ps Deine girls sind cool
das ist doch keine Musik
Auswurf hat geschrieben:wie verhält sich das mit gräbern in mississippi sumpflandschaften ?
-> groß <-(der überzeugt Falun Dafa praktiziert), fällt mir wieder ein. Die Falun Gong-CD und -Unterlagen habe ich immer nochDavid was a genuine person, one of a kind. He was a humanitarian. He cared about many things, he cared about human rights and he knew what was going on in the world. He was a voracious reader.
In 2002, I went to China to protest the genocide against Falun Gong, an ancient Chinese meditation practice I do. I was ultimately detained and expelled from the country.
It was this incredible two-week period where one week I was being detained by police in China, and the next week I was doing a show with David for Tibet House at Carnegie Hall, along with Adam Yauch from the Beastie Boys, Philip Glass, and the Kronos Quartet. I missed the rehearsal, but I made the concert.

es tut mir leid, es ist traurig, aber dieses Video kann ich nicht ohne lachen anschauendarkred hat geschrieben:Aus gegebenem (und leider einmal mehr traurigem) Anlass.
R.I.P. Maurice White![]()

