8121 Beiträge

Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Für mich ist es (aus Gründen) ein Winterlied!

Ich war mal eine Zeit lang zur Winter-Weihnachtszeit in einem kanadischen
Chor und wir sangen einige wohlklingende teils typische kanad. Winter-Weihnachtslieder


Ihm könnte ich dauernd zuhören (und wenn es der Wetterbericht ist)

Tom Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_cmnxep67k&list=RDEMHoGf4XLFx6NQZe-esaTq6Q&start_radio=1



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Jackson_(actor)

Prairie Rose Rangers - Huron Carol (Twas In the Moon of Wintertime)



https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOGU4MTBlNjEtY2M2Yy00ZTM0LWEzYjEtNWVjY2JlMzg5NDYyXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg
I could write several novels about what I do not know.








Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

Mark Twain



There’s a part of you that’s free
There’s a part of you in chains
While you’re here on your way back home, life is your own

Oh there are some things that you’ve got to see
And there are some places you’ve got to go

KEEP GOING

While you’re here, on your way back home
Choices are your own
The only hero you will find is a common man
Or the one living in your mind
And after all of this is said and done
It’s you you’re trying to find

The only clue is love
The only tool is learning that
While you’re here, on your way back home
Really not alone
I could write several novels about what I do not know.








Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Honky Tonkin`



When you are sad and lonely and have no place to go
Come to see me, baby, and bring along some dough
And we'll go honky tonkin', honky tonkin'
Honky tonkin', honey baby
We'll go honky tonkin' 'round this town


TIME HAS GONE



Uncle Mike

I could write several novels about what I do not know.





Monitor
Benutzeravatar
Granadaseggl
Rag’n’Bone Man > Lumpensammler

Human




I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, that's all it takes
To put the blame on me
Don't put the blame on me

some people got the real problems
some people out of luck
some people think I can solve them
Lord heavens above

I could write several novels about what I do not know.