- Local Zero
-
- Grasdaggl
Dear Roxane,
Remember when somebody bought me a fake United jersey, and I wrote Ronaldo 7 on the back with the black marker?
We didn’t know rich or poor. We just knew happiness.
Remember 25 people sleeping in one house back in Abidjan? Mum wanted to watch her soap operas. Everyone else wanted to watch movies. Remember how I always used to fake like I was asleep and then go into the TV room after midnight? I’d put the TV on real low. Just like 2 volume bars. I’d watch football in the dark and dream.
Remember when the adults saw me playing football in the dirt and nicknamed me “Roberto Carlos” because of how hard I would shoot? And remember how I was secretly so mad about it, because CR7 was my idol?
Hier geht zum ganzen Brief von Yan Diomande an seine verstorbene Schwester:
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/yan-d ... vory-coast
"Ein Wort, Herr! Sag mir nur ein einziges Wort in diesem Elend!" - "Ich sage dir sogar zwei: Guten Appetit!"
-------
"Es gibt keine Lösung. Weil es kein Problem gibt."